Sonic Of The Dead III 2 Sonic Of The Dead III 2

MJ for the win

The Michael Jackson thing was totally unexpected. XD;

Even though I heard the tune of 'You really make me Feal' playing in the elevator. Oh MJ~

I enjoyed this though I felt like the frame speed with the battle of the zombies should have been a little faster than it was. It was fairly slow among other certain parts, but an over all good flash.

Shadic15 responds:

Thanks ... by the way it's "The Way You Make Me Feel", but that's nothing ^^

Sonic Of The Dead III 1 Sonic Of The Dead III 1

Pretty good

I rather enjoyed this. The elevator scene made me laugh when Sonic was doing his little dance.

Hey, I don't recall ever seeing a sprite of Sonic tossing a chilli dog up and eating it or was that custom made? Some of the flash made backgrounds could have been made a little better, but other than that I've pretty much enjoyed this, especially Knuckles.

Shadic15 responds:

Thank you.
The animation of Sonic eating a chili dog is custom made, but not by me ^^

OHS OHS

Fair for a first try.

It's not too bad, though I would suggest making a title screen with a play button so it doesn't start playing automatically. You do have a nice art style.

Gwen TDI (ADULT) Gwen TDI (ADULT)

Pretty good

I found this pretty entertaining. Haha, I noticed it was Cody when they were on the dock by his feet and all, but the ending was definately a surprise. That definately go ta laugh out of me. I swear that's something Sierra would do, least Cody enjoyed himself. Sierra and Cody have to be my favorite.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

Funny 6-bit humor.

Haha, I couldn't help but play this. Thought it was a horror game, then again is it not horror to shit your pants?

The achievements were hilarious. Simple game and graphics, this was funny.

Idol Days Sim Date Idol Days Sim Date

Enjoyable

I believe I played one of your games before. Or maybe it was one similiar to it. Ah, well this was lovely to play though. Think it should be in the collection with other dating sims. I hope I can make one as good as yours. Don't get to see too many sim games, where you can play as a girl.

I really enjoy the art.

Tampon Tampon

D:

D: Exactly why I don't use tampons.

One minute you're fine and the next BOOM! Vaginal implosion.