Gwen TDI (ADULT) Gwen TDI (ADULT)

Pretty good

I found this pretty entertaining. Haha, I noticed it was Cody when they were on the dock by his feet and all, but the ending was definately a surprise. That definately go ta laugh out of me. I swear that's something Sierra would do, least Cody enjoyed himself. Sierra and Cody have to be my favorite.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

Funny 6-bit humor.

Haha, I couldn't help but play this. Thought it was a horror game, then again is it not horror to shit your pants?

The achievements were hilarious. Simple game and graphics, this was funny.

Idol Days Sim Date Idol Days Sim Date

Enjoyable

I believe I played one of your games before. Or maybe it was one similiar to it. Ah, well this was lovely to play though. Think it should be in the collection with other dating sims. I hope I can make one as good as yours. Don't get to see too many sim games, where you can play as a girl.

I really enjoy the art.

Aisha Outlaw Star Hentai Aisha Outlaw Star Hentai

Great, I wish morons would quit saying its stolen

I checked out quite a few of your animations and games, more interested in your art style and amazing animation. Top knotch don't think I see many like this at all. Though, I wish people would quite accusing you of stealing your own work. Doesn't anyone read a profile anymore?

Ragdoll - Stair Fall Ragdoll - Stair Fall

Pretty good

Could be longer, should make different lvls wher ehe can fall down at. =3 This is pretty good though.

X3 My score is 295, Whoop whoop.

Love Dating Sim for Girls Love Dating Sim for Girls

Not bad for drawing with a mouse

Not bad at all, could have been a little more effort in the graphics even though you do have a mouse. The game I did was drawn with a mouse while using a line tool. Takes awhile but you can draw with a mouse very lovely if you put a bit of effort into it. Though all and all the graphics were pretty cute.

You should do a better one when you feel up to doing a game. <3 I like the fact girls can date the guys. For some reason it's hard to do one like this...so far I know only two games. Ah well. Top knotch work though still for drawing with a mouse though things seemed a bit cluttered from time to time. Wish the game was a tad longer, ah well.

Bomee responds:

thankies, love the graphix in your game, awesome!

Pest Attack Pest Attack

Swatting pests have never been so fun

Your games are very cute and I do love them. I'm getting a lot inspired now. ^_^ This game is fun, though very hard to get pass lvl 2. Too many rats o_O Never seen so many rats lol they slowed down my screen even though I had it on low quality lol.

I enjoy your games very much, you do a very good job on this. I hope to see more of them soon. ^_^ I'm getting a lot of ideas.

Wish there were another weapon to choose, but hey smiting away pests with your mighty broom is so cool hahaha!

Fear me you little dirty little pests, cause I wield a broom! Now, I wonder if that broom will ward off boys that pester me. >_>

Keep up the good work. ^_^ Your games really are awesome.

My score was 10,300. I'll try again later to get a better score.

Busy Burger Busy Burger

Fast Food never been so fun

XD Gets me hungry just looking at the food, seriously I could go for a burger, drink and some fries right baout now and even some chicken nuggets. Yum. This game is very cute. I just love it. This is mostly definatley a fav. The characters are great.

Though, I wonder where the other employees are. XD She the only one working? I need a job bad anyway. Or perhaps, there's a deep dark secret behind busy burger. Maybe your burger meat is made FROM the employees! O_O

....

Man I'm hungry now.

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

I just loved this

Yes, too bad it wa sa bit short, but it was so fun to play! The 3-d was just so awesome I was just so impressed by it. I don't really go for first person shooters either, but this one really made me like them. Top knotch work.

Rel-A-Sketch Rel-A-Sketch

I remember these

I rememebr having one of these babies, they were always fun, lol though pretty hard to draw a decent picture on them (until you became a master at it that is. This wasn't a bad idea, I like it. It still could ahad soudn wella soudn effect for the shaking atleast., still pretty good I say. <3 <3